Delizius Deluxe acorn-fed iberico shoulder (50% iberico breed) is the result of a ham-making tradition of a population whose skill has been passed through successive generations over the centuries. Jabugo is a locality in the province of Huelva (Spain), set in the incomparable setting of the Sierra de Aracena and Picos de Aroche Natural Park where pasture forests of holm oak, cork oak and gall oak predominate. The unique climate of the area also provides the ideal conditions for the iberico ham curing process. Unlike serrano or white ham, acorn-fed iberico shoulders come from pigs of the iberico breed which have been reared completely free-range and have mainly been fed on acorns.
A product with great international prestige and which is highly valued as a gourmet and delicatessen item around the world. It is, without doubt, a real luxury for the palate, as illustrated by the high level of satisfaction from our customers.
A traditional and essential product in Spanish gastronomy which forms part of the Mediterranean diet. It is praised throughout the world and is notable for being part of a balanced and healthy diet. Its regular consumption provides many benefits and, according to numerous studies, it promotes cardiovascular health. It is also extremely versatile, as there are many ways of preparing it and serving it anywhere and at any time: sliced, cubed, in sandwiches, combined with other foods, at breakfast, lunch, teatime, as an aperitif, in meals, dinners, at events, celebrations, parties, etc.
- Variety (type): Iberian breed (50 %)
- Provenance: Jabugo, Huelva Mountain Range (Spain)
- Rearing method: Free-range, pasture woodland with holm oaks, cork oaks and gall oaks
- Type of fodder: Acorns, grass and woodland pastures
- Artisan curing method: Natural drying room
- Approximate curing period : 36-48 months
- High-quality product: Premium quality
- Presentation (format): Whole piece
- Approx. weight: 5-5.5 Kg
- Preservation: Store in a cool dry place
- Characteristics: Pleasant and intense flavour
- Ingredients: Ham, salt, sugar, antioxidant E-301, preservatives E-252 and E-250
- Packaging: Packaged in a plastic bag, a cotton cover and with a cord for hanging
- Place on a ham holder for appropriate cutting
- Once cut, cover the cut area with a fine slice of fat that has been cut from the ham itself
- Low salt content
- Low in carbohydrates
- Source of unsaturated fatty acids
- Mediterranean diet: Balanced and healthy food
- Health benefits: Cardiovascular benefits
- High nutritional value: Significant source of energy and vitality
- Nutritional information: B group vitamins, vitamins D and E, oleic acid, high biological value and easy to absorb proteins, folic acid, antioxidants and minerals (zinc, selenium, phosphorus, magnesium, potassium, high iron content)
- Important information: Pata negra denomination valid for all Iberian ham shoulders and hams from Jabugo
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.