Canon Full Frame Mirrorless Camera [EOS R]| Vlogging Camera (Body) with 30.3 MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor, Dual Pixel CMOS AF, Wi-Fi, and 4K Video Recording up to 30 fps
- 30.3 Megapixel Full frame CMOS Sensor and DIGIC 8 Image processor
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF with 5,655 manually selectable AF points
- 4K 30P with Canon log and 10 bit 4: 2: 2 HDMI output; Dust and drip resistant
- Built in EVF with 3. 69 million dots, Vary Angle Touchscreen LCD and dot matrix LCD panel
- Magnification Approx. 0.76 (with 50 millimeter lens at infinity 1 m 1)
Release Date: 09-10-2018
Details: The EOS R combines a redeveloped lens mount and an updated full-frame image sensor for a unique and sophisticated multimedia camera system. Revolving around the new RF lens mount, the EOS R was created to be the means to make the most of a new series of lenses and optical technologies.
Package Dimensions: 11.1 x 8.9 x 6.1 inches
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.