Garmin RV 1090, 10" RV Navigator, Edge-to-Edge Display, Custom Routing for Size and Weight of Your RV/Trailer
- Large 10" RV navigator with high-resolution touch display and options for portrait and landscape mode
- Provides road warnings to help keep you aware of steep grades, sharp curves, weight limits and more
- Preloaded directory of RV parks and services, Tripadvisor traveler ratings, content from Ultimate Public Campgrounds, KOA, iOverlander, U.S. national parks, PlanRV and Foursquare
- Control with your voice, and enjoy hands-free calling (When paired with your smartphone enabled with BLUETOOTH technology) and built-in Wi-Fi connectivity for easy map and software updates without a computer
- Map updates included; preloaded street maps for North America with coverage of the U.S., Mexico, Canada, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands and Bahamas
- Pair with the Garmin Drive app (Requires the Garmin Drive app on your compatible smartphone enabled with BLUETOOTH and GPS paired to the RV 1090) for GPX file sharing and access to live traffic, weather and smartphone notifications
- Pair with a compatible Garmin backup camera (Sold separately; see Garmin.com for compatibility) to see behind your vehicle while in reverse
- European devices come preloaded with full EU and MENA maps plus access to free map downloads for South Africa, North America, South America, Australia and New Zealand
Release Date: 05-01-2020
Details: Get lost in the moments, not the route. The RV 1090 GPS navigator features a large 10" edge-to-edge display you can view in portrait or landscape mode. It creates custom routes that take into account the size and weight of your RV (Not available in all areas. Entering your RV or trailer profile characteristics does not guarantee your RV’s characteristics will be accounted for in all route suggestions. Always defer to all posted road signs and road conditions) and provides road warnings for steep grades, sharp curves and more.
Package Dimensions: 11.0 x 7.0 x 3.6 inches
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.