MIUFLY 1296P HD Waterproof Police Body Camera with 2 Inch Display, Night Vision, Built in 32G Memory and GPS
- As the ultimate security gadget, This full-HD body worn camera offers great security throughout your upcoming shifts as a security guard, police officer, or Bouncer.
- Support connect external auxiliary camera lens (Not included, need purchase separately in our store) which is very small and light can be be clipped onto a lapel.
- It comes with a 2 inch LCD monitor on which it allows you to instantly watch back previous recordings. With 32GB of memory, there will be plenty of space to store all video captured throughout your upcoming working days.
- Long Battery Life:A powerful 2900mAh battery lets you record footage for up to 10 hours in a row – enough to get through multiple shifts without needing to worry about battery life.
- Safety: You can set a password for the camera to avoid all recorded files being stolen or deleted.
Release Date: 01-02-2019
Video Resolution: 2304x1296 30 fps, 1920x1080 / 1440x1080 30fps, 1280x720 30/60fps, 848X480 30/60fps
Video Encoding: H.264
Video Format: MPEG4
Image Format: JPEG
Capture Photos During Video Recording
Audio Format WAV
Audio: Built in MIC
Storage: 32GB built-in memory
Water Mark: User ID, Time and date Stamp, GPS coordinates Embedded into Video
Car DVR Mode
Ignition Auto Start Recording DVR: Yes
GPS coordinate recording
Video Playback: Yes
Battery: Built-in 2900mAH Li-polymer Battery
Battery usage time: Up to 10 hours (battery full charged, IR closed, Open screen saver, Video resolution 848x480P 30fps)
Auxiliary Light： one white flashlight
Audible, Visual, and Vibration to indicate recording start and Stop
Unique ID number: Include 5 digit device ID and 6 digit police ID
Built-in Speaker (Audio / Video Playback)
Display size: 2 Inch LCD
Resolution: 240 x 320
F2.0 iris diaphragm
Viewing Angle: 140 Degrees
Digital Zoom: 16x
Infrared Light: 2 IR LEDs
Up to 10 Meters with Visible face image
Languages: English, Russia, Polish, Espania, French, Japanese, Portuguese
Universal Metal Clip
1. Can not power on camera.
You need press and hold the power button about 3 seconds to power on it, do not release the button even you see the red and green light flashing, until the screen light on.
2.How to correct the time and date.
If there is a deviation with time and date. You need to set the correct time zone in setting.Then turn on the GPS in setting and go outdoors to receive the GPS signal , once the camera receives the GPS signal the time will be automaticallt corrected.
Package Dimensions: 7.3 x 6.2 x 3.1 inches
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.