Plugable USB 3.0 Universal Laptop Docking Station Dual Monitor for Windows and Mac (Dual Video: HDMI and DVI/VGA/HDMI, Gigabit Ethernet, Audio, 6 USB Ports)
- FLEXIBLE EXPANDABILITY - A single USB 3.0 connection from a host PC to this dock provides dual video outputs, wired Gigabit Ethernet, 3.5mm Headphone and Microphone jacks, two USB 3.0 ports, and four USB 2.0 ports
- DUAL HD MONITORS - Built-in HDMI and DVI outputs each supporting 1920x1200 resolution @ 60Hz refresh rate. Includes DVI to VGA adapter and DVI to HDMI adapter. HDMI port supports resolutions up to 2560x1440 @ 50Hz with a single HDMI display only
- COMPATIBILITY - Docking station compatible with Windows 10, 8.x, 7, and XP systems, and Macs with 10.14+. Additional adapter needed for USB-C systems (USBC-AF3). Plug and play driver installation via Windows Update. Wired Ethernet supports Gigabit speed. Dock does not charge host PC
- RECOMMENDED USE - For use with web and productivity software; not recommended for gaming. Cannot be mixed with non-DisplayLink USB adapters. DisplayPort connections not supported. Does not support HDCP, will not playback encrypted or copy-protected content
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY - We love our Plugable products, and hope you will too. This product is covered by a 2 year limited parts and labor warranty, as well as Seattle-based email support
Binding: Personal Computers
Release Date: 01-04-2021
Details: One-stop upgrade for your Windows tablet, laptop, or desktop. Connect up to 10 accessories through a single USB cable. Includes the latest drivers and firmware for compatibility with Windows 10 and earlier. Fully backward compatible with USB 2.0 PCs and devices. Features two graphics ports: an HDMI port and a DVI-I port with VGA adapter for mirroring/extending your Windows desktop to external monitors, a Gigabit Ethernet port (10/100/1000 supported, full-duplex required), audio input/output, two USB 3.0 ports, and four USB 2.0 ports.
Windows 10, 8.1, 8, and 7 drivers can be automatically installed by Windows Update (with an existing Internet connection) or can be downloaded from Plugable.com/drivers.
Requires Intel / AMD / NVIDIA main GPU and driver. USB graphics require dual-core 2GHz+ CPU for best performance.Up-to-date USB drivers on host system recommended.
DVI dual-link connection not supported. 2560x1440 (1440P) resolution only available with native HDMI monitor. 1440P not supported when using HDMI-to-DVI adapter/cable or DVI monitor.
Cannot be mixed with non-DisplayLink USB graphics adapters and drivers (e.g. MCT, j5, or SMSC). HDCP/Blu-ray playback not supported. Not recommended for gaming.
Mac OS X, ARM-based versions of Windows (Surface RT) and Linux/Unix are not supported.
Includes robust 20W UL certified power supply for supporting several devices requiring USB 3.0's more demanding 900mA per-port power. Does not provide power to attached computer.
In the Box
UD-3900, premium 20W UL certified power adapter (US AC Wall Outlet Plug, 100-240V 50/60Hz), USB 3.0 Type-A male to Type-B male cable (USB 2.0 compatible), DVI-to-VGA adapter, quick-install guide
Package Dimensions: 8.6 x 5.2 x 4.2 inches
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.