Sena Motorcycle Bluetooth Headset Communication System
- Mesh 2.0 Intercom lets you communicate with other riders within a range of up to 5 miles / 8 km (min. 6 riders at 1 mi / 1.6 km intervals)
- Multi-Channel Open Mesh allows communication with a near-limitless number of riders and lets you switch between 9 channels. Group Mesh supports up to 24 participants in a private group
- Bluetooth 5 connectivity to your smartphone for access to music, phone calls, GPS navigation
- Voice-activated digital assistant access to utilize a smartphone's hands-free functions ("Hey Siri" / "Hey Google")
- Upgraded HD Speakers optimized for audio quality, delivering a boost in volume, bass, and clarity. Includes a WiFi Cable to charge the device and to automatically download/install firmware updates via WiFi connectivity.
Release Date: 06-03-2020
Details: The Sena 50S intercom headset brings significant advancements to motorcycle communication. It features the newly upgraded Mesh 2.0 network, which delivers robust, reliable connections in two different Mesh Intercom modes. Open Mesh allows for a near-unlimited number of riders to communicate in the Mesh 2.0 network within range of the 50S. A multi-channel protocol gives the ability to speak with different groups across 9 channels. Meanwhile, Group Mesh allows you to create a private group with up to 24 participants. With Bluetooth 5 connectivity, the 50S pairs with your smartphone so you can listen to your music, hear GPS navigation, and take phone calls while riding. Featuring multi-language voice command support in 8 languages and redesigned HD Speakers optimized for physical comfort and audio output, the 50S is the complete package, continuing the tradition of keeping riders connected on their journey.
Package Dimensions: 10.7 x 5.7 x 5.1 inches
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.