Sony NEW Alpha 7S III Full-frame Interchangeable Lens Mirrorless Camera
- 12.1MP1 Exmor R sensor, optimized for 4K, sensitivity and speed
- New BIONZ XR processing engine delivers 8x more processing power2
- Low noise images w/ ISO up to 409,6003 and 15+stop dynamic range4
- Up to 4K 120p5 10-bit 4:2:2 and full pixel readout in all rec. modes
- Up to 4K 120p5 in XAVC S (AVC), XAVC HS (HEVC) and XAVC S-I (All-I)
- Video capture resolution: 4K UHD 2160p
- First time ever in an Alpha camera - S-Cinetone picture profile for cinematic look tone and color in video
Release Date: 24-09-2020
Details: Introducing the Alpha 7S III – a new milestone in sensitivity, speed and image supremacy. Featuring an all-new 12.1MP backside illuminated full-frame sensor with twice the readout speed for ultra-clean low-light images up to ISO 409,600, 15+ stops dynamic range and 3x reduction in rolling shutter, plus Sony’s acclaimed fast hybrid autofocus with 759 phase detection AF points. A new BIONZ XR processing engine deliver 8x more processing power for up to 120p 4K 10-bit 4:2:2 and full pixel readout in all recording modes.
Package Dimensions: 12.6 x 9.6 x 6.6 inches
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.