- Varieties: We combine the structure of Macabeo, the aromatic charge of Parellada, the acidity of Xarel.lo and the power of Chardonnay to enrich the organoleptic nuances of our quality sparkling wines.
- Elaboration and Aging: We make an extreme selection of grapes. Gentle pressing to obtain the free-run juice. The first fermentation is carried out in stainless steel tanks at a controlled temperature between 15º-18ºC for about 10 days. We have a subway cellar that maintains the ideal temperature and conditions for the second fermentation process in the bottle, which takes place below 13ºC, very slowly, in approximately three months and remains in contact with its lees for more than 120 months, seeking the optimum level of fragrance in the secondary aromas characteristic of long aging and obtaining a fine and integrated bubble.
- Clarification: After aging, the bottle is placed upside down and given some eighth of a turn to bring the sediment to the bottleneck.
- Disgorging: The next step is the extraction of the lees in "hot" (without freezing) in the purest traditional and artisanal style, leaving the sparkling wine completely clean and then the expedition liqueur with food grade gold is added and mixed in the same bottle. We use the best corks to close the bottle.
- Labelling: The labels are made of gold-plated metal. We put each one of them manually and all the bottles are accompanied by a certificate with its serial number.
- Tasting notes: Bright gold with fine bubbles that adhere to the gold flakes, providing movement in the glass. Intense ripe fruit (pineapple, apple), marked pastries with a background of herbs and hints of quince. Balanced but intense, long and persistent, good release of well-integrated bubbles. The presence of gold enhances the silky texture and gives a metallic tone difficult to distinguish whether the mind or the palate ... The strong personality that gives it more than 10 years of aging on its lees makes it advisable to give it some time in the glass and even decant it.
- Food affinities: Caviar, seafood, foei, strawberries, chocolate, are the most notorious although it goes excellently with any food or any occasion, enhancing important moments. In allusion to ancient cultures such as the Egyptians, who already used gold in food and beverages for their celebrations, we could say that it represents a source of health (eternal youth), success and love…
- Alcohol content: 12,50 %
- Format: 75 cl
- Sugars (g): 12 gr/l
- Temperature: 8ºC-10ºC
- Maintenance: Keep the bottle upright in a clean, dry place at a constant temperature, preferably between 13° - 18°C in a dark place.
- Includes: Case
Payment & Security