TaylorMade Fairway-M2 2017 #5 M Golf Fairway, Right Hand
- MULTI-MATERIAL construction for low CG with 6-layer carbon crown, 450 stainless steel body, and 455 stainless face
- Inverted cone technology in a fairway wood for the first time protects ball speed across the entire clubface to produce a bigger sweet spot for more forgiveness
- Geocoustic technology that has advanced shaping with a two-tiered sole design provides added playability from all lies and sound ribs that have been externalized for exceptional sound and feel
- Longer, more flexible, open-channel speed pocket with increased flexion delivers more ball speed on low-face shots and generates distance by decreasing backspin
- Fluted hosel design that provides superior sound and feel without compromising CG or distance
Release Date: 27-01-2017
Details: Overview * The M2 fairway woods will offer playability and performance for golfers of all abilities. * With its new line of M2 fairways, TaylorMade is setting the bar even higher, as new technology is making the M2 even more explosive and significantly more forgiving. * The M2aTMs lightweight carbon crown and lighter fluted hosel are enabling an even lower CG placement that generates faster ball speeds, higher launch conditions, and enhanced stability at impact. * The Speed Pocket on the new M2 fairway woods is longer and more flexible, a combination that provides ball-speed protection on shots struck low on the clubface. * TaylorMade is also utilizing Inverted Cone Technology for the first time in a fairway wood, which allows for a faster clubface and enlarged sweet spot. * As part of TaylorMadeaTMs Geocoustic Technology, a new two-tiered sole has been implemented to improve turf interaction, while external sound ribs have improved sound and feel at impact. Features * Available in lofts of 15 (175cc), 16.5 (177cc), 18 (154cc), 21 (156cc), and 24 (145cc) degrees * Stock Shaft: TM REAX, which comes at 65 grams in extra stiff and stiff flexes and 55 grams in regular and senior flexes. * Stock Grip: TM Dual Feel Speed PocketRedesigned to be longer and more flexible, the Speed Pocket creates more ball speed and provides ball speed protection on shots struck low on the clubface.Two-Tiered Sole DesignImproves turf interaction from all lie conditions for more consistent results.Geocoustic TechnologyOptimal sound and feel are created by combining unique geometric shaping and improved acoustic management in the overall design.Lightweight Fluted HoselBy saving weight in the design of the Fluted Hosel the CG was able to be positioned even lower and deeper.
Package Dimensions: 45.6 x 3.7 x 1.3 inches
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.